Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Where Did The Weekend Go?

I honestly can not remember what I did Friday.
Saturday, we went to a football game that Aldo had to work for the middle school. Luke started off ok, but as soon as the cheerleaders started yelling, he cried. I thought it was kind of funny he thought the girls were scary. Keep thinking that son, I won't have to ever worry. Suddenly rain struck and ruined our beautiful, hopeful afternoon of doing nothing outside. So we celebrated Abuelita's birthday at Applebee's.
On Sunday, all of our extra time was spent on the couch watching Iron Chef. We are officially done watching past episodes of Bravo tv shows and the Food Network. Now all we have to do is wait for Friday. Directv is going to be installed!!!

Yesterday Aldo stayed home sick so our small family spent the day together. Luke and I had an appointment in the morning... He is now 14.9 pounds and 25 inches long. It's crazy that he was once in newborn diapers and now he's in size three! And surprisingly, the diapers aren't gradual changes; they are complete steps up. Afterward, we went to the grocery store and took two hours! I'm pretty sure it's Aldo's fault. If I go by myself, I'm in and out... but with him.... we could be there forever. And I always end up getting more junk I don't need... like cookies and cheez-its.
Today Aldo went back to work so Luke and I had a playful morning together. Last night Aldo said that Luke rolled over for him and my mom. Luke wouldn't do anything for me this morning. Stinker. But I did catch him pull on his pig's leg, which starts the music, although he didn't know he did it. My baby's just growing up!! I can't wait til he can crawl and talk, and try new foods. Mommyhood is so exciting.


He loves it when I kiss his stinky feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment