Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Look At The Past

I was just thinking...

The world has changed so much since I was younger. Especially with technology. Now all the kids are going around with cell phones.. iphones.. whatever those are. I remember when there weren't cell phones. I couldn't call my mom unless I was at home. And the phone at home was attached to the wall and had a cord. That was after the rotary phones... which I barely remember having. But seriously... is everything going to change to where I'm the old person that isn't up to date with the times??? Will I be the one asking my son to do everything for me? Is he going to think I'm old fashioned when I continue using a cell phone?? Wow. It's crazy to think about.
That was all. Nothing much has been happening.

I cleaned all day, trying to get those boxes out of the middle of our living room! There's a Christmas tree in our kitchen because of the lack of space. I also pulled out all of the toys from Luke's closet that were previously there. Maecy's Polly Pockets and such. I didn't think Luke would want to play with those. And I got our laundry under control. Overall it was a successful morning I think. Tonight I'm looking forward to tortellini. :) Husband, you are a wonderful cook!

Speaking of food... I can't wait until Luke starts on the cereal and then the baby food. I requested a book on how to make your own. I'm interested in what he's going to like and what he won't. Is he going to like peaches? I craved those like crazy when I was pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment