Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cranking Up the Cleaning

I was without Luke all day. He visited Abuelita's.. and I hear had quite a time. Cousin Noah, age 1, stole Luke's bottle. After Aldo questioned Abuelita about it, she said it didn't matter if it was formula or not. And then later Luke was playing in his playpen, minding his own business. I guess just staring at stuff or eating his blankets. And Alex, age 3, went into the room with him. Since all was peaceful Abuelita left the room. Seconds later she hears a scream. Alex. I don't know why, but Alex screamed and it scared Luke and so he started crying. Geez... cousins are so mean!

Anyway, while he was gone, I spent the morning relaxing a little. After, I cranked up the cleaning by folding loads of laundry. And as I was doing so, packed many bags to go to Goodwill. I had no idea I had so many clothes. And most of them don't fit right any more because of the pregnancy. ...Mama's got a tummy. Tomorrow I'll probably finish up the entire house! I'm so excited. Then all I ever have to do is keep up on the dishes and do laundry on Fridays or something.

And tonight... Luke gets a bath. Both of my boys visited me at work, and Luke smelled like McDonald's. We don't even eat McDonald's.

No comments:

Post a Comment