Wednesday, February 24, 2010

23 Weeks, 4 Days

Today I broke my finger. :( Not really, but it sure felt like it. I was reading 30 Years of Garfield.. a huge book.. and accidently dropped it and when picking it up, bent my finger back and now it's all swollen and hurts real bad. Books... They ruin lives I tell you!

Aside from that.. today I realized that being a parent may get exhausting. I can barely get my socks on any more and it's really hard to shave. I'd go without if I could - nevermind. I'm going to stop that thought process right now. Ew. I also realized that I have a really wonderful husband. He made spaghetti last night and it was amazing. Tonight I'm eating leftovers! Woohoo... I've never been this excited for leftovers.

Kind of disappointed. I thought I might have something interesting to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment