Sunday, February 23, 2020

Nayelli's First Birthday

I've been wanting to write for the longest time, but I specifically wanted to post about Nayelli's First Birthday, and then a lot of the time was spent waiting on her "professional" birthday pictures, because you can't post about the big birthday without the big birthday pictures. (I'm partly disappointed in them because I thought I would have hundreds of photos, and of people that attended... not just of her in the one position...) Anyway, the theme was "Wild One" in a round-about way. I just wanted it to be simple and everyone come to the s'mores cookout out front, and the colors to bring out her blue eyes. She looks really good in yellow, which brought me to Nayelli's yellow autumn outfit, which then brought up the sunflower decoration idea. Too many ideas... ... ...

Happy First Birthday, Nayelli Grace!

Her Rustic-Looking Cake

<3

It ended up being a pretty large turnout. Elli was so adorable, but I think she was a bit overwhelmed and didn't quite know what to do.

I have half a mind to just buy my own camera and equipment to take my own awesome pictures for future events. I love these so much! And I'm sorry there isn't more that was captured. We were a bit worried about it being cold and rainy. I had a backup plan with decorations I hung up inside as well.

Nayelli started walking a few days after her birthday! For animal crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment