Saturday, March 27, 2010

28 Weeks (7 Months)

We registered yesterday. For baby stuff.
(I was just trying to think what happened yesterday morning.. I can't seem to remember. I know we went to Aldo's parents' house and made macaroni and cheese, and then after that went real quick to their library to print off some stuff, but I can't think what happened before that. And it makes me sooo mad because I know we had to wake up early to do it. !!! ... Aldo calls it "pregnancy brain". Must be. I have no other excuse.)
So anyway, we registered at Walmart afterward. I put together a list of the main things we would need, things I took from mommy websites and friends. We zoomed through that baby stuff... and Aldo was really into it. I saw a cute blanket. It was so soft, I wanted it bad. So I put on a pouty face and registered for it. Then Aldo said something like, "Oh, it's ok honey. Get as many blankets as you want. I want our kid to have a lot of them." I was seriously blown away. I just know I'm going to use them more than our baby is. :)

I'll have more for you soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment