Wednesday, March 10, 2010

25 Weeks, 4 Days

It's been a while since I've put anything on here. I honestly don't remember what I've been doing the last couple weeks. All well. So last Sunday we started Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace class through our church. I don't think Aldo was really into going to this class at first (something about his machismo, ego, whatever you call it), but now he's like "I never want to miss a class". I'll probably have more stories about that later.

Nothing much as been happening with the baby. He isn't moving as often or as hard as he was before. Not sure why, but Aldo says not to worry about it. I'm a mother! What am I supposed to do? Anyway, now that the reading challenge is over, I've been reading baby books like crazy. We're getting dates down for baby showers (excited about that). And soon we'll have to register somewhere. Eh. I hated registering for wedding stuff. We'd spend like an hour in the store and go back and forth over what kind or how many we wanted of the whatever. And whether it was useful or not. I have a blender that I still haven't used. And for some reason he wanted a clock. Oh dear. A clock? Are you serious? So we're registering for baby stuff now. Luckily I have it down to a list of necessity; now I can win any argument. HAHAHAA!

No comments:

Post a Comment