Thursday, January 21, 2010

18 Weeks, 5 Days

This morning I woke up worried because my little glow worm hasn't moved too much in the last two days. Maybe if I eat some chocolate that should spike some energy...
I really didn't do much today. Aldo kept reading and I hate when he does that because then he ignores me. It's all because of this darn Read Challenge. We're supposed to read as many pages as we can, but only teenage and juvenile books. My goal this year is to read 100 books rather than so-many pages. I'm currently 2nd place with 9,565 pages and we are only into the third week. Tomorrow I have off so guess what I'm going to do?
Last night on the way home.. I don't know what got me started.. but I was trying my best to speak only in Spanish sentences. Hey, I got to learn sometime! And it was past 12 o'clock, midnight.. so you can only imagine how horrible it was. I can only remember a few things. That's what's bad.. I might understand what you're saying and can repeat it for about an hour or two after, but the next day whooosh! completely gone. Yo se is "I know" (which I already knew from highschool), but I learned the tu form. Tu no sabes... "you don't know". Also, I was trying to explain to Aldo that if we didn't get prenatal vitamins last night then he would be depriving his kid. Here's what I got.. Tu quieres por tu bebe que no tienes sus vitaminas? "You want for your baby to not have her/his vitamins?" So the whole point of this story is that today at work some Spanish-speaking CDs came in. I'm going to put them on my ipod so I can learn and impress him! With my luck it'll be the preschool stuff I already know.

P.S. I hope our child is some type of cute like this ↓ That would be my hubby. Aww...
Aldo

No comments:

Post a Comment