Tuesday, January 19, 2010

18 Weeks, 3 Days

Anxious to see what this thingy is!!!! Only one week!!!!
Here's my thrilling day: Woke up early could not sleep even though I really wanted to, ate a yummy breakfast of sausage and eggs, went to sign up for WIC but I had to make an appointment instead (at least we know I qualify), went to Aldo's mom's and I just sat there, got our pictures taken, ate some tortas but I was craving peaches so it wasn't as great, just didn't meet my needs.., dropped Aldo off at home (I bet he's been reading this entire time...), went to work and ever since I've been here I've been busy. Since we had off yesterday our drive-thru bins were piled high, and then all of our carts are backed up so I've been stacking all checked-in items into my other rolly bin. Also, all items from other libraries weren't checked in yet, so nobody received their holds today. And then I had to do extra work here and there.
My gosh, being a librarian is tough business. I'm pooped. But that's alright. I think we're having enchiladas tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment