Thursday, January 14, 2010

17 Weeks, 5 Days

This is my second blog. Hopefully it will last a little longer than the first, which I started yesterday only because it's for a class I'm taking through my work. And... I didn't tell my mom about this one. (She linked hers to my other one.. I'm trying to prevent that.)
Right now I'm just working part-time at the public library where I grew up. It's slower than my last job (clothing sales associate), but I like it. People are nice and like everywhere there's unusual stories. Be prepared. I recently got married to my wonderful, gorgeous, MEXICAN husband :) back in July 2009. And then three months later found out I was pregnant. Wasn't planning on this early, but excited just the same. Due date: June 19, 2010. I want a girl. 


Tell more later, my time's about up (doing this at work shhh..)

No comments:

Post a Comment