Sunday, January 17, 2010

18 Weeks, 1 Day

I love, I Iove.. I love your presence. I love, I love.. I love your presence. I love, I love... I LOVE YOU JESUS!! I love, I love.. I love your presence.
Today was a great day at church. I got kind of sick standing up for so long, but the entire time we were singing I was thinking that there is no way this kid is just floating around... he/she is definitely like flipping in my belly right now! And then I got all excited thinking about when the baby is born and how my kid is going to pray before bed and sing Jesus songs in the shower and want me to read from his/her little beginner Bible every night. It's going to be wonderful.
Oh, and I'm ready for a blessing!!! You know when everything seems to hit you from every end? Right now we don't have much of a car, we have no idea what we're going to do when the baby's born... are we going to move in with my mom? who will babysit? should I switch to full-time?, we have some federal paperwork to take care of.. kind of expensive, there's been some job searching in the fam, etc. etc. There's so much to think about you know? but where does my help come from, it comes from the Lord. Jordan said something really good in church today, "God likes it when we're poor and needy." That's true. Because he can bless us. And today was a message of good things and comfort. So everybody out there be comforted because God wants to give you good things and bless you. Keep your head up!

No comments:

Post a Comment