Friday, April 2, 2010

28 Weeks, 6 Days

Busy day again. Busy month actually. Just started putting our "budget" into practice for our class, because April finally started and we went and filled up on groceries today. So far, it's looking like a good month. :) Lots of stuff the husband can cook...
Next week I'm going out of town for a conference my work is sending me to. Pretty neat. I'm kind of nervous. It's like the first day of school. He he. And I'll be gone three days. What will I do without Aldo? I'm sure he'll be fine, but I need the socialness with him! I feed off of his energy! And he's gotten me into this bad habit of going to bed at 1 or 2 in the morning and waking up at 10. What will I ever do? But other than that... seems like a lot of fun. I'm thinking I'm gonna mix up the classes a little bit. Take some computer stuff, some reference, some children's, etc. and expand my horizons.
Then the next week we're going to a youth conference CONSUMED! I'm nervous about that too. I'm a counselor and I haven't really counseled anybody lately, so... it feels weird that I'll be the one watching and leading kids (when I feel like the immature one sometimes).
Aldo's birthday is coming up too. I have no idea what to get him. He likes eating out with family, but I want to get him something besides food. He's just hard to shop for. Anyway, I'm going to look around tomorrow for ideas while he's at work. Shhh... it's a surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment