Saturday, April 10, 2010

30 Weeks!!

Oh man Oh man... I'm starting to freak out a little bit. Only 10 more weeks left?!
Just got back from my librarian conference. Besides the not being able to drive off whenever I want to, shop til I drop cuz there's no shopping around, and cook homemade meals, oh and being surrounded by women ..crazier than the usual I think.. other than all those things, it was pretty fun. I learned lots of stuff - secret librarian things that I can not reveal to an everyday civilian.
Moving on... while I was out of town, I went to the city library. They were having a book sale -  and I bought an old version of the book that I just got done reading like the day before. I think it's the most helpful book I've had during the pregnancy so far. "Caring for Your Baby and Young Child: Birth to Age Five" by The American Academy of Pediatrics. I am completely in love with it. It talked alot about what's going to happen right after birth and what immunization the baby will get, etc. "What to Expect When Your Expecting" didn't seem to have that info and it started to get a little dull, whereas this one you can do the one-two-skipafew system and it wouldn't matter.
Back to work I go,

No comments:

Post a Comment