Wednesday, April 28, 2010

32 Weeks, 4 Days

I just sat here at work for 15 minutes with my hand on my belly. Poor little guy had the hiccups again. It's so weird that there's something in there. I don't know if I'll ever get used to that thought or feeling. And as my hand was laying there I thought... my hand is almost touching his head... his head is right here... It was such a wonderful thought, I had to share it.
Had the first baby shower last night, given by Aldo's friends. It was for guys and girls, so they had all kinds of hand foods, movies going the whole time, and some pretty cool games. It was so much fun though. Usually I'm not the type to like the attention, but I think because it was so small, I felt comfortable. My kid has some pretty cute clothes. I have this feeling that he's gonna be a lot like his father - in his clothing choices at least. And he also got a little security blanket and rattle to match. It has Mickey Mouse on it. It's not very big, but SO SO soffffftttttt. I am in love with it, and my son may never see it. :P
More to come tomorrow,

No comments:

Post a Comment