Saturday, November 7, 2015

Picture Post

Looking through the camera roll, I realized I haven't added too many photos to this book yet (and I have so many good ones!!). My kids are gorgeous; they should have their pictures taken everywhere and all the time! Here we go…

Back when I was still pregnant and we went to the rodeo to get me walking, and my feet were killing me! And they (Luke & Grammy) left me at the bleachers all by myself for the longest time…

Mila - Newborn to Now

Maecy & Mateo when we went to visit
(He looks just like her. Cute nose. Cute lips. Cute chin. Too much CUTE!!!)
Looking above… can you tell they're cousins?? I can't.


 Watching the World Series 2015
The bottom two are where we were during the parade. For memory's sake.
 And you can also see that "Snapchat" is popular right now.


 <3 ** My Favorite ** <3

No comments:

Post a Comment