Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Boy or Girl?

20 Weeks

Today's the day! A while ago I was excited and couldn't wait for this day. About two days ago I started getting nervous. (I have no idea why, I'll be happy with a boy or a girl.)
Last night I couldn't sleep! We stayed up late watching some tv episodes; I was so exhausted and could have gone to bed early, but apparently my subconscious was anxious and kept me up all night. And my mind was BLANK. For the first two hours I thought of nothing. The rest of the night is kind of blurry - I don't know how it went so fast. At one point I do remember a dream about eating a cup of frosting in the snow…???
Anyway, the day is here. The minutes are ticking by.
This morning I asked Luke one last time what he wants (he's such a flip-flopper). Girl. "Because she can help beat up daddy." But then he said one of each. Then he said there has to be two boys and two girls altogether. I don't know if he was including Aldo and I in that count, or if he was thinking 4 kids in the family. All I can say is - we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment