Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I Have the Cutest Baby in All the World!

Every mother should say that.
Lately it's been kind of crazy around here. Crazier than it has been before. I am blessed to have a child that can be independent if need be. He'll sit on the floor and play with every single toy I set out. And once he's done with that move on to other things, like pulling the magnets off of the refrigerator, opening cabinets, and trying to get inside his carrier (or destroy it... one of the two...). I put together a list of things that are new so I wouldn't forget to mention them. I just want to mention first that it is a wonder to me how brilliant he is... and how I adore his personality... and how God made him so perfectly for this family. I am truly blessed.

THE LIST
- Tries to stand. It's so funny because he never really started crawling like normal babies do... instead he kind of bear walks around.
- Likes my soup.
- Plays Patty Cake. He only does the motions for the patty cake part and throwing it in the pan.
- Shakes his head "no".
- Does forward rolls. I'll hold him in the middle and he'll put his hands on the floor and tuck his head. It is sooo cute! He gets so excited he'll want to do it again and again. I'm just afraid he'll get too dizzy. I mean, he's not even 9 months!
- Likes taking showers. Maybe he's a swimmer??
- Waves "hi" and "bye".
- Kicks his primos. I'm sure he wants to play on their toddler bikes.
- Continues to play with that pink bear.
- Will get inside any bag laying around. His diaper bag, my purse, grocery bags, etc.
- He'll stare at toys and things way up close. Like the blinking light on his toy helicopter. Or our linoleum floor.
- If you point at him, he'll point back. Like an ET finger touch!
- He's ticklish in his arm pits.
- Plays Peek-a-Boo. And Hide and Seek.
- Watches the tv occasionally. Laughs at the Disney part at the beginning of movies.

That's as much as I can think of at this point. I'm sure I'll have more for you tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment