Tuesday, March 15, 2011

MaMa & BaBa

Aldo and I received a certificate for the Chateau Avalon for Christmas. We used it this past weekend. It was a nice stay in the Venetian room. I would have taken a picture, but there wasn't anything out of the norm about it; it was just very elegant. The jacuzzi was its best attribute. We've decided we want one for our house, when we build/buy it, and want a bigger one for outside, which will sit in-ground beside our huge pool.

This week Aldo has been hanging around the house because he's on Spring Break. (Teachers are lucky. They have the best working hours in the world, off whenever anything significant happens.) Monday we spent the day together around the house. And tonight, as I'm writing this at 11:00pm, he's spending time with his little sister at a WWE wrestling match. Tomorrow I think we'll get out of the house for a while so we can enjoy the warm weather, because the rest of the week I'll be without a car as mine is in repair from the most recent fender bender.

Significant event this week: Luke said his first word. Mama. He really is the sweetest baby boy. How I love him!!! His second word was "baba" for bottle. And last, he ate some chicken poop on my mom's watch. So now she can't be trusted...

No comments:

Post a Comment