Thursday, March 10, 2011

Man On A Mission

I just watched as my son crawled across our entire living room, through the maze of dining room table/chair legs, and back with a bottle cover in his hand. I'm not exactly sure, but I think he was wanting to do something with it. Then of course a toy here and a toy there got him side tracked.
That's how it is around the house. A plethora of things to explore!

And so here's the belated pictures that you've probably been waiting for.

           
Chasing Balloons     
Attacking Mommy
 


In the Cabinets
Stealing the Magnets
         
Trying to Get His Hands on Anything!!! (...or in his mouth...)

Luke is getting so big, I'm afraid of his coming firsts... such as the haircut. I absolutely dread it. I really like this age. It's kind of like we have our own kind of communication, but he can't talk back.
I have no doubt he'll be up to something new tomorrow. And although, I'm excited for our night at the Chateau, I'm really going to miss him.

My Little Booger

No comments:

Post a Comment