Thursday, August 5, 2010

Spending Time With Abuelita

Laughheart
I started back at work this week. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be... maybe because we had some practice. For our first anniversary we went out to the movies and saw "SALT". Pretty good actually. I let Aldo pick. Afterwords we were tired and decided we needed some real rest. I set my alarm and konked out. At four in the morning I sat up and yelled "THE BABY!" I couldn't believe we forgot about him. Neither one of us woke up with my alarm. Thankfully Aldo's mom is a night person and didn't think anything of it when we walked through the door when we did.
So recently he's been going over to his Abuelita's in the afternoon while I'm working. Aldo has been in training during the day and at night working at his other job. This whole week I haven't seen him. It really stinks. But next week will be wonderful because I can get off work and come home to a dinner maybe, and a well-rested husband, and definitely a clean house (it's gotta be if we're going to move this month), and my baby! He's so cute. I would brag on him but I think people would get sick of me because that's all I would ever talk about.  Headup

At first I was kind of nervous that I wouldn't be the one watching him. You want your kid raised the right way.. your way.. and you don't want to miss out on things. Well, now I'm ok. Because when I picked him up the first day his Abuelita told me that he wouldn't sleep for more than 3 minutes at a time. Because we weren't around. I couldn't stop smiling afterword. I know that it's bad.. not feeling sorry for him.. his poor sleepy self... but I was just so happy that he missed me! He knows his mama! I absolutely love it! It makes my heart just pound. 

And so I leave you with these pictures.

Nose       Nose2

No comments:

Post a Comment