Sunday, August 29, 2010

My Sister Cracks Me Up Sometimes

I've been kind of down lately in that there's so much I haven't been able to do. It might be that 100 list I looked at the other day... but anyways...


Tonight is Undercover class again. It's actually very good. I would have never signed up if I knew what it was about, but now I'm glad I did... authority. Thank you God for your mercy and grace.
Right now I'm just kind of waiting it out til work's over. I can't really concentrate. I keep thinking that I want to start back up in karate. How come all of these people I was in class with are now black belts? And I have a sudden urge to make up a dance. Or "music video". Is that a little immature of me? There's also Bible studies, books I want to read, going back to school, etc. All that I want to do! There's just not enough time in the day.

So thank you sister, for making my day by coming to the library with me. She ended up seeing all of her ex-boyfriends and other people she knew from school. At the library. Lame. And so we were joking about that. It was also at the exact same time we were stuffing our faces with cookies. I swear Tollhouse cookies from Target are the best I have ever tasted! Well, me with all of the ideas... thought - what's the most embarrassing thing that could happen right now? Hmm... One of us farting. In the dead of silence. At the library. With all of my sister's exes. And so I told her and we laughed. Quietly but hysterically. Luckily neither one of us had to at the time. Man, we are so disgusting. I blame it on the boy I've been living with for the past year.

No comments:

Post a Comment