Friday, December 10, 2010

Memorabilia

I need to play a little catch up...
This past weekend Aldo, Luke, and I visited my Grandma and Grandpa. Luke actually let Grandpa hold him (usually he doesn't like men holding him) and he sat on Grandma's lap for a while. Until he wanted to roll on the floor. Later, we put up our own Christmas tree. Luke doesn't seem too interested in it, but I let him touch the tree anyway. It's about the same size as him and he nearly pulled it down. This week Luke's new thing has been saying "DA". It's really cute the way he says it, and I'm sure his first word will be "Dada". Stinker. I also think he'll be crawling by Christmas.

Anyway, I've been going over Luke's baby book and I realized a lot of stuff I forgot to put in it. Or things it doesn't even ask for. I was talking to a pregnant friend of mine the other day and she told me how she was just getting over her morning sickness. I remember that first three months. Man, it was horrible. Whenever I got in the car, my stomach would just drop. Then I had some deja vu the other day at Walmart. In the middle of my pregnancy I would get really dizzy. Once I was in Walmart with my mom and sister and almost passed out in an aisle. They made me sit down until I had enough strength to get a drink of water. It occurred to me, why didn't I just carry a bottle of water around from Walmart, and purchase it after... even if it was empty? People do that all the time right? Buy stuff that they've already used...

I'm sure I've failed to mention something else. I'll have to write about it as it comes. 

Look at my Big Boy!

Come on Winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment