Monday, October 25, 2010

Excuse Me Miss, There's Spit Up On Your Shirt.

For the past week Luke has been teething. It's not as bad as I thought it would be. He sleeps most of the day actually. And when he's awake, he's just very quiet and observant. If his gums really start to hurt, he'll definitely let me know, and I'll rub them down with some soothing stuff. Easy enough.

Today was a wonderful day. Luke and I read some stories together and marched to some toddler action songs (Thank you Etta). And then ate a nice meal of rice cereal. He got it all in his mouth and wasn't spitting it out! I was too excited! I'm officially that crazy mom that oodles over her kid and thinks it's absolutely amazing when he does something "new"... which is not really new. Every other kid has done it. It's just part of the process.

Anyway, Luke also met his little buddies this weekend. Ethan, who is 4 months younger to the day, from our Trex family. And Jaedyn, his some-sort-of cousin, who was born 4 mo. and 2 days after Luke and had the SAME EXACT measurements!! Am I getting baby fever? I hope not.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! You're listening to the CD! Fun! I babysat tonite for a 3 yr old girl and 3 month old boy. I smell like baby. :) That's the best smell EVER! Give Luke a hug from me!

    ReplyDelete