Saturday, February 27, 2010

24 Weeks

Oh man I am soo bored right now. I'm stuck at work on a Saturday and the sun is finally starting to shine. No more sitting in the car waiting for the doors to unfreeze so I can close them... no more watching my step on sidewalks so I don't slip on the ice... no more worrying about other drivers and their crazy speeding... no more COLD period. I can't wait to just get in a swimsuit with my belly poppin out and swim at the pool or sit on the beach. I had this daydream a while back that I was at the pool with my son, rubbing sunscreen on his nose and arms and back. He looked so cute in his little trunks. Never saw the face though. Eager to have that daydream come true.

Anyway my biggest news of the week is from Friday. I took Aldo to his first doctor's visit he's had in a while. It's really hard to get a stubborn man to the doctor.... I think they're all scared chickens. Every time I go to my prenatal checkups, he makes fun of my face when they they take blood. I just don't much like needles. So during his visit he had to catch up on shots. He had 3 all the way down his arm. And so he tried to get me to baby him for the rest of the day. It didn't work...

No comments:

Post a Comment