Saturday, February 6, 2010

21 Weeks (..Almost 5 Months..)

I'm kind of tired today. Not too much going on. Still working on this reading challenge; I have absolutely no motivation... Aldo's been bugging me with this "Eragon" audiobook (we have to listen to it EVERY SINGLE TIME we get in the car...) and second, the lady in first is now WAY in first.
Oh, yesterday I celebrated my sister's birthday. I picked out this really cute purple purse and a billfold and heart-shaped mirror to go inside. We went bowling with the immediate fam and my granddad. Let's just say, my balance was off from this pregnancy. I think my overall stat was an average score of 70. Oops. I learned that my granddad used to be on a bowling team. So you can imagine how far apart our scores were. Yikes.
And then I worked all night on the sister's hair. She's going to courtwarming tonight.. with a boy. Her dress is absolutely adorable with matching earrings and shoes and a hair do-dad thing... (that I helped pick out and mother actually approved of it all) - and now I shall transform her bum look that she has going into the delicate flower look. ...I'm thinking I should be a stylist. With how much she puts me through I could do it.
Well that's it for now. Later,
...

I'm hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment