Tuesday, February 23, 2010

23 Weeks, 3 Days

Today was a busy day. First, I read like crazy for this reading challenge at work. I'm up to 17,000 pages. My goal is 26,000 by Monday. Wish me luck.Then I worked out my taxes, signed some papers, and figured out the money spending for this month. It doesn't sound like much, but it took me 2 whole hours! Next, I went to the bank. YAY... "I got money in the bank, muh money in the bank". Finally made a quick stop at Wally World for some diapers. People are having babies like cRaZy! And I made it back home in time to make us some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and no-bake cookies. Yum.
I am at work right now, riding the last 10 minutes.. trying to check in everything and kick all these people out!

P.S. Today for the first time I saw my baby boy move! I was splurged out on the couch with my maternity pants on and I saw a little bump poke out real quick in the blue area that covers my belly. What a strong little man... oh, I'm gonna love him. :)

1 comment: