Sunday, September 19, 2010

Toys & Happiness

Friday Luke and I went to a consignment sale with my aunt. Found some really cool stuff there, but we brought home a bouncer on wheels. Luke loves it!

Saturday was our busy day of getting stuff done. Somehow we are still without internet at the house, so we went to Best Buy to return our useless merchandise (it's the fact that we live out in the country). While we were there, Aldo went off to look at the movies. I knew it was a bad idea from the very beginning. But I let him go. Well, while I was looking for him a DirecTV salesman pulled me aside, and so now we have satellite tv starting October 1st. Just great. It's ok as we were looking into it before, but I didn't think we'd have tv this soon. So long savings. Then we ate at Panera. Ooh I love their paninis. Luke, surprisingly, was the best baby I could ever hope for. He slept quite a bit of the time, and when he woke up was just content sitting on my lap.
In the afternoon we went to a friend's church to hear John Bevere preach. (Right now we're taking his course on authority called "Undercover".) He has such a heart for God and you can tell that in his messages; and they are not the typical thing to hear either. They will mess you up! So I think sometime in the near future, we're going to go through "The Bait of Satan" in small group and "Extraordinary" with my mom and sister. I'm just too excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment