Monday, January 25, 2016

5 Month Update

During these past weeks I've been telling myself I need to blog... I need to blog... But honestly I don't know what about because there really hasn't been any major changes. At least with Mila. Not that I've noticed. She's still in our bed. She hasn't tried to crawl. No tooth has popped through. I did get her to laugh a while back because I was growling. Nice. She likes growling. And growling in response. Also, she has tried some First Foods: banana and apple at first. This week we tried sweet potatoes and pears. The sweet potatoes she took a couple of bites with me earlier in the day, but wasn't too hungry. Later, my mom watched her and she ate the entire cup!! Then last night she almost ate the entire thing of pears. Her appetite for whole foods is growing. And its pretty cool that this time around I'm in complete control of when she eats her First Foods, and what they are... I think I was tricked with Luke and didn't get that opportunity. I thought I fed him his first food, but found out later Mama Lily had been feeding him foods for a while.
Mila has stopped rolling over (she still can, but now she just cries). She's super slobbery. Strings of spit are always coming out of her mouth. And now (I don't know if she's sick or teething) her snot is running too. Poor baby. And, she hates having her nose blown.

Crazy Momma & Her Babies


5 Monther


No comments:

Post a Comment