Saturday, May 22, 2010

36 Weeks (28 Days to Go!)

I am soo completely drained right now. Of all energy. I'd like to be a big baby and just tell work I can't work anymore, I hurt too much and I'm too tired, and have my husband rub my feet because they're swollen the size of balloons, and make me something good to eat, and pity me... but I can't. I'd feel guilty. And selfish. But it's a really good daydream anyways.
Lately, there's been a lot going on. To keep it short, Aldo and I went to a breastfeeding class.Babyshower It was really good and made me a little bit more confident in being a mother. Informative too. Now we just have two more classes to take at the beginning of June. A newborn care class and a childbirth class.
Recently we had another baby shower with my dad's side of the family. It was fun. And dad went CRAZY!!! Everything Winnie the Pooh. It's so cute. I had to open it all when I got home. And I packed my bags! We were going to have my mom's side baby shower tomorrow, but it was canceled (for a funeral unfortunately). So now we'll have an after-baby-born baby shower. :) And now, because my mom will be gone all week, I am in charge of taking care of her chickens and ducks. Which smell really really bad. And hopefully they don't get eaten or die of cold. That would be my luck.
Yesterday night Granddad took me out to play Pinochle for the first time. I got high score for the ladies! The only reason I even had a score though was because I had a really good partner for the first three games. Anyway, it didn't end til 11:30... I can't do it any more. I just can't stay up. Maybe that's why I'm tired today. ?? Well, on the way home, my back was hurting so so bad. It seriously felt like it was splitting in half at the spine. Finally, when we got home, I got out of the car and it felt better, but then I had "lightning" feelings to my belly button. I'm pretty sure, they're contractions. Ugh. If they are, well, the contractions aren't that bad. But please please please don't let me suffer with back labor!!!
Doctor's appointment on Monday. I'll fill you in later.

No comments:

Post a Comment